In making a deposit on a kitten or paying for a kitten in full, you are agreeing to the following terms. Please print a copy of this for your records.
1. Seller will provide buyer with record of feline vet health checkup guaranteeing feline is in optimum condition at time of pickup or transport.
2. Buyer is encouraged to have feline examined at their option and sole expense by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of pickup or transport, for their peace of mind concerning the felines health condition. If within the 72-hour grace period such veterinarian's examination reveals a serious "uncommon and untreatable" health condition, Buyer must provide proof from a licensed veterinarian to Seller within 24 hours of the exam. If Buyer fails to have the feline examined by their vet within the 72-hour grace period or provide proof of illness within 24 hours, this health guarantee is null and void. After Buyer's vet exam, Seller is no longer responsible for any health condition that might arise, as any feline can come into contact in a number of ways with both health and environmental conditions that might compromise its health after it has left the cattery.
3. All health guarantees are null and void if the feline is given any of the following vaccines - ever - FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus - aka "feline AIDS"), FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis), bordatella, giardia, or chlamydia.
4. No pet feline is sold with breeder's rights. All pet felines are expected to be spayed or neutered by age six months. If Buyer fails to comply and it comes to Sellers attention that the feline is later being used as a breeder, Buyer must return the feline to Seller and no refund or replacement feline will be given.
5. Seller guarantees the health quality of this feline against fatal genetic defects for a period of one (1) year. Feline will be replaced with a comparable feline, as available, if documented proof is provided by a licensed veterinarian.
6. Seller assumes no responsibility or liability of the feline after leaving premises of the cattery due to Buyers living situation, vet expenses, mortality due to negligence, accidents, feline injections, allergy to animal, or for damages caused by this feline.
7. Breeder cannot give any guarantee of the final appearance, adult disposition, or the nature of breeding and producing offspring.